Monday, December 19, 2005

The twilight road to dawn

Well guys, I know I'm very guilty of not keeping this place updated regularly that I'm sure no one reads it now, which is sort of a boon I guess so those nosy people from the "organisation" will not find out of my alternative views and send me off to do regimental training for a long long time... In any case, I just came back from a trip to canada, 11 days spent mostly in the coach sleeping off the jetlag, frigid winds of temperatures ranging from -26 to 10 degrees, ice skating and landing on my butt heavily a lot of times, family bonding that bordered on the dysfunctional, but above all a break from the tiresome routines of my usual life.
And all good things must come to an end, and it did, and now I'm back to what it used to be.
Well, it's going to be christmas again, the most depressing time of the year for people like me who don't have anyone to look at the christmas lights with, which incidentally is merely 2 streets away from my home and I've yet to look at them.
Nevertheless, I should welcome the new year in the company of good friends, and with my birthday coming up, it promises to be a good 2006. Bring it on. Come november, it'll be freedom...

No comments: