Sunday, April 23, 2006

Alley to the in between

Sorry guys, been too busy playing Kingdom Hearts 2 that I haven't been updating. Not that anyone cares anyway, this is more of a silent monologue nowadays. Still, let's keep this charade up a bit longer for a while till I decide to can it permanently. If I do so in the end that is.
Life is incredibly unfufilling. Apart from investing 38 hours of my life in KH2, which to me sometimes it feels like a royal waste of time or I get great joy from playing it. Such conflicting emotions. But it is a great game. The plot was great as well, once you get past the world police portions. Definately would recommend it to others.
How's things on your side? My course is going smoothly, been passing all the tests which frankly I never really put a lot of effort into studying for them, been lugging the huge 1000 odd page book on first aid home most of the book outs but never going as much as to open the plastic bag I packed it inside. Such is my arrogance and foolishness. But having said that the course is interesting at times, it's a nice refreshing break from the medical centre, which can be a real pressure cooker at times. Days on course are spent supposedly listening in lectures, napping during meal times, talking cock from 7 plus till lights out, have also been actively reading novels again, thanks to the abundance of free time i have in camp. Also managed to catch up with my backlog of time and newsweek magazines, but not forbes. Will hopefully do so in time.
Now am currently on attachment to ambulances and AH. Been an uneventful attachment so far, but it's been interesting as it does help me look at how healthcare is really handled in the outside world. Interestingly, I found out it isn't too dissimilar to how it is in my medical centre.
Well, here's looking to ORD in nov. Maybe I'll find something along the way to that light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: