Friday, March 14, 2008

Frustrated contract

I feel tired.
I really feel tired.
It's a thurday night of a very trying week, and I have not prepared for tomorrow's criminal tutorial. During the week I went for things I did not want to go for, do things I did not want to do, basically had my will subjugated on several occasions, all in the name of duty. Can't be a good thing for my well being.
Just can't wait for term to end. I feel like I'm as usual, dragging myself over the finishing line yet again. Can never seem to finish off strongly.
So many things bugging me, things like people going back to Singapore rubbing it in my face, doing things I don't want to do, wanting my way yet being too considerate and nice to insist on it.
I'll be fine after a bit of sleep and rest, I know.
I just hope I don't blow up at anyone though.

No comments: