Wednesday, August 17, 2005

24 hours too little

Ok, somehow life has this irritating tendency to throw you curveballs. When I whined about the lack of time to do stuff, here comes 1 whole big pile of stuff each I want to devote attention to, but just have not been able to do so.

1) My UK applications. What with imperfect information and the very tight deadline, plus the fact I've alreayd left school thus severed a very important link, this is my current top priority as the forms have to by hook or crook leave singapore by sept 12. I forsee myself taking off to settle this.
2) My regular driving lessons. Speaking of which, today I must have hit a milestone and many a kerb in the history of bad driving. I could have killed myself 10 times over today. My instructor was thoroughly disgusted.
3) Fix the computers in my house. At least the laptop is now once again up and running, but the other computers are down and thus all of us will clambour to use this main unit.
4) Advanced theory test. Must go and do the trial test then the test itself.
5) Various anime series. Almost at the end of full metal panic 1, still have fumouffu, last exile, hellsing? left after borrowing from neil. Also just got wing and am itching to watch that.
6) FF7. Playing now, printed the faq, all 77 pages of it, thanks to a very cooperative printer and an abundance of copy paper.
7) Waiting for the Strike Freedom and Infinte Justice models to come out to join up with my Destiny. May get Andy's Gaia custom or Akatsuki as well, kind of partial to these two.

Will add more once I remember.

No comments: