Monday, January 16, 2006

Wasted..

I just caught the campus superstar episode that was playing on tv just now. The 4th female contestant sang the song I am very into now, Gong Si Jia's Zai Yi CI Yong You, as I said in one of my previous posts. AS she sang, I could genuinely feel the emotion, the sense of loss and regret emoting from that young voice of hers. She was easily the best performing female contestant.
Then when it came for the judges to critique her performance, the third judge said something that struck me. She said, "I don't know if a 15-16 year old has had the necessary life experiences to be able to sing a song about a great love lost..."
Well, in my opinion, judging from the raw emotion she displayed in her voice and expression, apparently a lot...


20 years and counting...
Thanks to all those that remembered, it was nice to get all those calls, sms, msn greetings etc. I really did appreciate the greetings.

No comments: