Sunday, May 14, 2006

Long weekend

Next week is the last week of my 9 week course, but field camp awaits tommorrow. If you purists can actually consider it as a field camp that is, it being a 2 day 1 night thing, but I know I can forget about sleeping for that night. It promises to be a night of turn outs galore.
Watched Mi3 with the guys on vesak day night, interestingly the 1st movie I watched for 2006. A great show of restraint no? Indeed, it was one of the better action movies I've watched before, with the action coming to you fast and furious and in your face. But i laughed at the part tom cruise's character's wife revived him using CPR only. The chance of that happening is extremely low.
After the movie, some went home, we were only left with brandon js adrian edwin and myself. Went to clarke quay for 2 jugs of beer, admittedly we should have gotten a tower instead and talked cock. Jim had to leave as he was going for a uber powerful reccee with maran leading (they were told to wear boots and jeans).
The four of us stoned by the quayside for a while, before brandon suggested we go to his house to finish up the chivas he managed to kope from his company chalet. Thus we cabbed there, but before we stayed awhile next to a open field where a bunch of people were playing with motorised kites decorated with luminous lights.
I downed 2 glasses of chivas with copious amounts of pokka green tea to go with it while watching man in the iron mask on axn, before crashing in don's room till the next day, where we went for breakfast at redhill.
I love long weekends.

No comments: