Friday, November 24, 2006

Bazaar

I know I should be doing a post on my holiday to Thailand, even more so as there were many funny and memorable experiences, but that has to be put on the back-burner for a while. As I type this I'm surrounded with cardboard boxes and loads of stuff which I dug out from my cupboards and wonder what on earth are they. My maid just managed to dig up a set of SCDF uniform which I have no idea how it got into my house as my dad and I were both army for our NS.
Anyway, as I loathe to bring over everything to my new house, I'm posting a list of stuff I don't want anymore and if you see something you like, holler on the tagboard. Or it becomes some relative's Christmas present.

1) CDs Westlife: Westlife & Coast to coast & Swear it again single, N Sync: No strings attached, Backstreet boys: Millenium & Black and blue, MAX 4, NOW 4, yang guang xi lie 3 (some mediacorp artistes singing theme songs to dramas)
2) Discman pouch
3) Heel cups
4) Fencing lead
5) Books
6) Test tubes (left over from my JC times)

Will post a more detailed list once I sort out the clutter...

No comments: