Sunday, November 05, 2006

Happy :)

It seems that this place has seen a mini revival of sorts. Thanks to all the Tanglin Sec people who came to visit this crappy place, nothing much here to crow about right?
As my title suggests, I'm happy. Why so? Let me list the reasons so:
1) Final Fantasy XII. The main reason why I haven't been online much. The reason why I have been sleeping at 3 the last few nights. So far 30 hours of my life have been sacrificed playing it and I think I'm barely 1/4 into the main plot. The game is just brilliant. I could go on and on about how great it is, but I suggest you should go get a copy and go play it yourself. Here's to more playing till the wee hours of the morning.
2) Manchester United. Probably the only thing I would switch off my playstation for. The class of 2006 are playing the best football I have watched Man Utd play for the good part of 3 years since the previous championship winning season. The back four is solid, no more goofing around, the midfield exciting, the attack ruthless and swift. I watched slack jawed as Man Utd made mockery of bolton's home "fortress" a week ago. And finally, I get great pleasure from watching football, such poetry in motion again.
3) I'm leaving the "Organisation". Enough said. I waited 1 year and 10 months for this day.
4) Thailand trip. Will be away in Krabi/Bangkok from 14th Nov to the 22nd Nov. The land of smiles and cheap t-shirts here I come! If you want me to get anything for you on your behalf, leave a tag and I'll see if I can get it for you. Looking forward for a deserved break with good friends.
5) Mahjong. Well this is true only if you win, but yeah I think I've more or less become addicted to this game cum social activity.
6) Events over the last month. Thanks to my new "job", I've been meeting interesting people, nice change from the "Organisation". Hope I can do well in my "job" and keep it.
As I swig this nice cup of milo bailey's, I can afford myself a smile. Here's to many more happy days!

P.S Ok Guys who defaced my tagboard with the chiobu86? Own up now! :)

No comments: