Thursday, December 18, 2003

Life for rent, takers anyone?

I'm back from Thailand, loyal readers of my blog, which has withered down to a small number.
I must say I was quite unhappy with the standard of the tour, but after asking my mum what is the purpose of us having a holiday, I can't really complain much. She said it doesn't matter where we go, as long we go as a family, so I guess how lousy the tour guide was, we fulfilled the purpose, and the trip was a success after all.
Bought a lot of stuff, i think 6 pairs of pants, 8 shirts, 1 windbreaker, 1 pair of shoes. For the first time in my life I was quite enthusiatic about shopping, but this was like a "shopping window" for me, otherwise back in s'pore I would never buy anything. Got my Ruud Van Nistelrooy jersey, a genuine fake.
Experienced parasailing and jetskiing, riding in a very bumpy boat, think ubin boat ride, 3 times faster, sea 4 times choppier. Saw mogilan as well, had a nice chat with him during lunch.
Was a bit pissed about the fact all the hotels i went to had no paper for me to write on, in the end, this is the watered down version of my thoughts in my mind during those 5 days.
Will post some pictures once I find someone kind enough to host them.
Till you read again.

No comments: