Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Cyclical argument

So much has happened since the last post. Will try to summarise quickly the events.
Last monday, played around with pGlo, tues had to repair my disc player, wed was ns checkup, spent a great deal of time there, found out my left ear is defective, thurs got my knee swollen, limped home and got scolded, friday limped around school, got home and then went out again to watch shrek 2. Sat, spent the day at home mugging somewhat, sunday burned it somewhat, lunch with the family then kinokuniya browsing. Monday again, crashed in 4 goals in floorball, tues attended a econs s session with 4 ppl only, and collected my lens.
Feeling a bit of end of term blues. Don't really know why. Maybe the realisation of the need to mug madly is now upon me. Maybe all i need is some crazy lanning.
Whatever, who cares anyway. My life , not yours.

No comments: