Sunday, May 02, 2004

I was an atheist until I realized I was God

Finally got Armada vol 3 and Gl #4. Both kick ass, Omega Supreme was just majestic, his monosyallabic responses brought me back to my primary school days when I knew if he appeared, he would kick serious decepticon ass. Armada Megatron vs Galvatron was nice as well, the sheer gravity of the fight leaped out of the comic book. But the combined price of $46 is causing me to be a little short on cash...
Boon seer and sharon came over to do the biotech project, had a real brain trip, boon seer made a lot of "interesting" comments, and i ended up saying "erhemmm" a few times. Make that many times. The comment about Jurassic Park was priceless.
Econs S essay is driving me up the wall. I am becoming a LKY soundpiece, quoting from his memoirs like nobody's business. Oh well, better get back to it soon....

No comments: