Saturday, June 05, 2004

If anyone asks, I'm not in

Slow week of holidays... been reading more harry potter than studying...
Must say book 5 is worth the wait, as harry becomes an asshole and that makes it all believable now, no longer is he some holier-then-thou messiah...
And yes, recent events have led me to the conclusion that we should just take everything at face value when it comes to people. Second guessing people will take forever, but sadists will point out where's the fun in that?
In any case, I'm rather glad for this break away from school, gives me space to breathe... Still, the shadow of the A's are hagning over my head ominously...
And also, i really don't understand something which I cannot mention here, lest i get death threats from half the world's population (hint hint).
Oh well, readin other people's blogs makes me glad I'm rather.... sane. Sheesh, there goes my novelty value. Maybe if i can get a treebranch scar on my forehead...

No comments: