Sunday, June 27, 2004

Let die the woman you love, or suffer the innocent children?

New layout, made by a singaporean! I like it, even though I tweaked it a bit.
Spider-Man 2 is opening soon... Can't really be excited as I'll be having CTs... Sighz...
I hope I don't do too badly for this CT. Trying to get the fact that crystal got full marks for SAT II out of my head. Like I'm already under enough stress. Can never seem to focus and study, wasting numerous hours in front of the computer...
Oh well, we'll see after I return on thursday. Battle network 4 is out tomorrow, must resist temptation to play. Hopefully I'll get Cs for the majority of the subjects. At least that's a platform for improvement. No 3Ds this time around please, and hopefully my maths miracle can sustain itself.
Euro is exciting. The big seeds are dropping like nine pins. I guess there is some romance in that, but more or less I am not surprised by some results. Either portugal or spain had to go from the group stage thanks to the imprudent greek, so it was spain in the end. Germany, thank goodness, it is a relief to see them gone. Negative football is the bane of any fan who wakes up at 0245h to watch a match. Same goes for italy, what with totti's throaty antics and del piero's impotency, their cries of match fixing are ridculous. England lost rooney and lost the plot, so bye bye. Poor scholes, nevilles and butt, who didn't even play a match. Besides the england is rather crappy and overhyped, too one-dimensional and heavily reliant on rooney. France, due to the virtue of having some many arsenal players in their ranks, deserve to be dumped out ignominously. Seriously, a cocky team (read: arsenal 2003) wins nothing but boos. I'm tipping the czechs, this time stronger than before the tourney, but judging from the events of the past few weeks the unexpected seems to happen all the time, i rather leave the crystal ball gazing to the so-called experts and enjoy the football instead.
I guess this is it. The time where we are forced to take a stand, mug hard and overcome the dangers ahead. Sigh. At least a lucky break in the form of 2 year NS came my way. Hey, I will just keep plugging away, doing my best, making sure I live to die another day.
"I believe there's a hero in all of us...
Gives us strength, makes us noble...
Even though sometimes we have to give up the thing we want the most..."

No comments: