Tuesday, November 02, 2004

What will be, will be

Although I know I shouldn't be thinking of this now, but since it's late and any desire to study is gone, I would like to write about what I would like to after the A's are done and dusted. It's only a paltry 1 month so I might as well organise everything before it zips past me in a flash. Of course I must not get distracted. Walking a tightrope here...

1) Get new spectacles, and new shoes
2) Meet up with OG, friends etc to say goodbye before I enter the army
3) Clear out all my notes and stuff
4) Find a buyer for my unwanted stuff, ie campbell, test tubes
5) Go GTC
6) Have a fun time during grad nite
7) Possibly enquire about the possibility of taking classes for driving on weekends during army. Or any type of classes for that matter
8) Attend my 1 week attachment to the law firm
9) Holiday with the family in Japan from 6-12
10) Get into shape....

I guess there's more, but I'll add on when I think of them. Good luck for everyone taking the A's!

No comments: