Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Death, then rebirth

I'm back.
Sorry for being a listless bastard for the past few days, I have rediscovered my zest for life again. Thanks to all those who showed concern, it's nice to know that you have friends to help you out in your time of need.
Watched Last Samurai with my OG today. It was a real moving piece, although it had a black and white ending, no shades of grey. But the ending was spoiled by some machams who were laughing at the emperor's japanese-accented english. Idiots all of them, they were talking loudly through the movie as well. Oh well, not that I'm elitist or anything, it is just that I feel that this world needs stupid people like them to make the smart people look good.
Will be using this CNY holiday to recharge my batteries, at the same time consolidate my work, hopefully things go the way I want in the next few months.
My fortune cookie from Ms Lui: Do more social work to expand ur circle of friends.
To all my friends, Happy CNY! Especially to Mogilan and Murugan, who get a damm long holiday while we do visiting!
Anyways, life is beautiful/handsome and so are you who is reading this now.
Final note: 3???? You're blind

No comments: