Saturday, January 24, 2004

Electrophilic addition: Looking for an electron rich species

So much for sleeping early...
Today was a typical lazy 2nd day of CNY, spent most of it mugging (yes, shut up) chem and bio. Othewise, I was napping after flipping through transport notes for 2h 30 mins, which must be the cause of my alertness now. Or like 15 mins ago.
Been watching westside vcds, thanks to christelle for lending me. It gets better, but no way man, I won't want to look like huo jianhua, he is just moderately handsome, but his character is a bit too weird for me.
Been ahem, accquiring utada hikaru songs, damm nice, although they all sound the same after a while. Love Sakura Drops and Simple and Clean (Hikari) the Kingdom Hearts theme. I now realised I should have played KH during the holidays. Damm. But KH2 is coming out soon, and add that to FF12 I'll have a happy and sleepless dec holidays this year. But first there's the As....
Still got that chem test to study for...sighz...sing yong says it is bad luck to study during CNY, but what the hell, still got that econs s essay to do... Work is stagnant now so I better take the chance to clear it out ASAP.
Haha and my OG is trying to figure out why my nick was sakura drops...

No comments: