Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I should have stayed

It has been an eventful week for me, what with orientation and competition, but now things have settled to their normal routine again. Before that, just one look at the week that was.
Jaxoras 2004 was a real blast, I must say. Sure, we had a few hiccups here and there, but the enthusiam and energy of the J1s was so strong that they affected even me. 5 stars to my OG Apsytus, for being a great OG, all 23 of them were model Rafflesians. Although some were quiet and shy, and I didn't manage to engage all of them, but I hope I still did a good job as an OGL. And another thing is that I'm probably the OGL who has the most uninspiring gifts, so I hope the video that I am rushing out would make amends.
Fac I. Kudos to the med fac comm for doing things efficiently despite the fact it was pretty last minute, I was rushing sovenuirs on Monday night. In any case, I got a nice but very expensive faction shirt, and had some fun with my junior class playing taboo with them.
O night was very memorable, as although Mr Liew came up with 101 regulations on the fire, I still managed to pull through, and the hall programme was a blast. Jaxoras Idols (ie. 01 idols updated) was a great success. 3 cheers for O night comm as well, especially to the effervescent comm leader brandon.
Competition. Bleh, so much for my dreams of grandeur, they were just that, dreams. Got whacked like nobody's business, leaving me really demoralised.
Oh well, life goes on.
And finally, note to self:
I should have stayed.
Note to you:
I hope you know/remember

No comments: