Tuesday, March 16, 2004

If you see me online, I should be mugging

Yes indeed.
Holidays, if they can be called that, have started, but I'm spending most of my waking time studying. Sighz, I've given up on complaining about having to study.
Some isolated incidents worthy of mention that brightened up my otherwise grey days of benzene rings, KMnO4, phenols and what nots.
Murugan went in search of me in the heartlands of woodlands while I was taking sec1s on jobweek.
Murugan was showing off his polyphonic ringtones on his archaic handphone.
Ate lunch with him and JS in Siam Kitchen.
Had dim sum lunch with family on sunday.
Tasted mum's great brownies.
Watched Man Utd go down 4-1. Sigh.
Monday went to visit SUTC.
8 more days.
Like what was said in the dialogue session, what do we have to look forward to?
Common test.
Jolly.

No comments: