Sunday, March 07, 2004

Simple yet effective

Last 2 days been a bit incident filled, yet quiet at the same time.
Friday was another heatwave, tried to bend my newly repaired specs into shape when a sharp crack was heard. It turned out to be the death knell for my old warrior, who accompanied me in many a camp and exam. In any case, had to open a new set of contacts and was driven to school by dad due to the delay.
Chem prac was fun, doing organic chemistry stuff, got back my prac test, think i'm the lowest in class, 22.5. Sheesh. GP, got back a mock comprehension back, 36.5 upon 50, but crystal trumped that with a 42. Urgh. Always a few branches off the canopy.
The heatwave got worse, hiked up my pants for the absolutely boring econs tutorial. Finally got dismissed, went to the optician, chose a titanium frame for 95 bucks as my replacement frame, then went to lucky plaza to get a severe, and I mean severe haircut, to beat the stupid heatwave.
Saturday, trained, slept, mugged and then watched Man Utd get their act together and beat fulham 2-1. RVN as usual got the goals, flecther's best game in an united shirt.
Hiaz, so much still to be donw in terms of homework, and on top of that, still need to study for common test.
In a blinking of an eye, term 1 reaches an end. It started with me having a whale of a time, soaking up in j1 enthusiam for orientation, before crashing and burning in J2 ineptness, and now slowly rising like the proverbial phoenix to crash again soon. Just like a trade business cycle.
Sighz, lamenting is so nonsensical.

No comments: