Thursday, March 04, 2004

Only material comforts

Today was an interesting day, to say the least.
To cut a very long story short, woke up drenched in sweat, rushed to school under a heatwave, got my specs destroyed by a ball during soccer, left temporarily blind for maths lecture and chem tutorial, which caused me to get ribbed by mr tan when I had to go face to face with the blackboard to see. Got mum to send my old specs over, which prompted guffaws thanks to its oblongness, struggled with NMR, then listened to ms chew's amusing stories about cows, before trekking to chinatown again to fix my condemmed specs, picked up war and peace along the way home, and played megaman battle chip challenge.
Erm, where is the part where I did my homework?
P.S They are only material comforts...

No comments: