Thursday, February 15, 2007

Too nice

Thanks to a very crappy and shaggy singles' night out on v day night, it's midday and I'm feeling extremely sleepy. I'll probably hit the sheets once I finish this entry.
Anyway, was out CNY shopping with a friend on tuesday when we started to discuss about girls. (Off topic: I think when guys get together they mainly discuss 1) Girls 2) Army 3) Football) Anyway, he was telling me the girl he used to like was to him, at least not very nice. He elaborated further that he deduced it when they took the train together and she did not give up her seat for anyone. Well to draw a conclusion from that incident seems over hasty, but I tend to agree with his point. You don't want a partner who goes around caring for everyone but you.
Am out of work for 2 weeks due to the CNY period. Thus been slacking around st home doing a whole lot of nothing. But yeah, giving myself Feb and March to slack around before emabrking on my plans in the months later.
Shall work on part 2 of the script soon. Inspired by a certain dinner and dance.
Ok i really need to sleep...

No comments: