Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Totally unrelated

This shall be a very random post.
My music collection has been stagnanting for ages due to err acquring issues. Please feel free to help me rectify this problem.
It's alright to be infatuated with someone as long as you know you only "like" the person because his or her physical appearance is appealing to you. I think.
It's darn irritating to be infatuated with someone as that makes conversation with that person so much more harder. Especially when all you want to do is just to talk to him or her and get to know him or her better. It feels like your body is purposely trying to ignore whatever your brain tells you to do.
I wonder if roller blading is the same as ice skating.
I won $16 in the first round of mahjong last week, only to lose $29.50 the next round. Ouch.
I have been running around many schools for workshops in a bid to earn back my losses from the aforementioned mahjong game.
I nearly fell ill after monday's Japanese lesson as my teacher and some students were coughing away in a poorly ventilated classroom.
Went for 2 21st birthday parties, seah's and shaorong's. Wallet is lighter as a result. Had lots of fun with my 4D classmates reminiscing about our antics in class and our teachers.
Been reading Neil Humphreys books on Singapore. British wit in a Singapore context, quite a funny combination. Need to finish 2 more books in a week before having to return them.
There are too many bloody mosquitoes in my room thanks to me keeping the windows open when it gets dark.
I think I should sleep more instead of staying up damn late and tiring myself.

No comments: