Sunday, February 11, 2007

When you look like crap, you start building a personality real fast

Agree no? I kind of agree with it, but I believe that the personality comes first no matter what. It also helps if you don't look like a car wreck as well, as sadly first impression, which is normally visual, affects a lot and somewhat unfairly.
Rollerbladed on sat for the first time in my life, landed on my poor K750i so many times that now it has rapidly spreading dead pixels on my LCD screen. Heart pain.
Watched a very low class match where newcastle led a charmed life to beat liverpool. Still it was fun watching fabian and nick squirm everytime a long ball was pumped into the newcastle half and bramble will fumble it while kenneth jun seng and I would shout "Siao liao! Siao liao!" in the hope the fumble will be a costly one.
Got stuck in rush hour traffic at 6 pm to send my bro to NJC for a concert. Madness. Just sat in the car and listened to the radio. BKE at rush hour is no joke.
Looking forward to CNY somewhat, my last in sg for sometime after all.
Some of the things that are bothering me now include my probably enormous repair bill for my phone, my frustratingly slow bittorrent speed, inertia to set up the computer network in my home and my reluctantance to finish reading that ever-increasing stack of Newsweek magazines. But the thing that frustrates me the most is wondering whether if I have been fighting on the wrong and unprofitable side all this while. And I wonder if a change to the dark side is due..

No comments: