Saturday, October 18, 2003

The End Is Nigh

Welcome back me.
It has been one nightmare after another, but somehow I managed to wake up. There's still 1 more paper on monday, but that is for monday.
I'll make this longer as I have been away for sometime.
Promos, well, only if someone up there loves me a lot will I do well. Otherwise it will be another session of "zhao yang can do much better, mrs Ng" which my mum will interpret it as I once again never put in my 100%. More on that quirk of mine another day.
Having some semblance of life back, been playing final fantasy tactics advance, very very addictive. Wanting to play megaman zero 2 as well.
Borrowed life for rent from don. Need more CDs now that kazaa is kaput.
My brother blew the other computer's power unit and thus he wants to invade this computer. Had to fight him off to use it.
RJ open house on thursday, something to look forward before the day of reckoning is upon us.
I think I don't want any S papers, they won't help me in my pursuit to be a lawyer.
Mum got me a guy's contact, if I'm interested I can go for real job-shadowing in a law firm. But she warns me this is the REAL thing, meaning he intends to make me swim in paperwork.
See if I can squeeze sometime out for that.
So many commitments, so little time.
That is for later.
Now for FFTA.
Have fun people.

No comments: