Friday, October 24, 2003

Of what may happen

For starters, my head still hurts, after 6 days. Time to see the doctor. Sheesh. Must be the 6th time I visited him this year. Dr Rajah must love me a lot for the revenue i give him.
Deepavali, spent most of it asleep, nursing the stupid headache, shopping for groceries, having a large seafood lunch, getting knocked out by my father's qi. Was a real harrowing experience, like fainting while standing for founder's day. THe whole day was destroyed by my blasted head.
Open house was fun, but eugene complaing that some of the guides were looking at neighbourhood school people with incredulous stares as though they will never come to RJC. The ugly head of elitism has reared itself again. Had fun guiding a few people around, but was really feeling whacked after that, started to mutter nonsense to nick and adrian. Was acting like a poor indonesian maid to hanyan, much to her bemusement.
Been watching the ( pm show on channel 8 the last 2 days. For those who watch it, I'm not saying that it is good, just that everytime I see chen hanwei's character clashing with his siblings, I wonder if I'll grow up and become like him, having good intentions but never choosing the right way to express them. It is one of my greatest fears I'll grow up and become someone like that.
We all have a choice of the path we want to take, and I intend not to take that path...

No comments: