Wednesday, October 22, 2003

When we grow out of our childish shell...

For those people who actually come here, I apologise for my absence due to the addictive nature of FFTA. It sucks you in and spits you out only in the wee hours of the night. Then you realise you have to get ready for OH prep the next day and you rush to do it.
The last few days have been bad and good. I have this stupid lightning bolt of head pain, which zaps me once in a while. It hurt like hell on sunday, but it is slightly better only now. Haiz. This must happen after the exams.
OH prep is fun, working with hanyan and gideon brought its far share of laughs, especially wheeling boards here and there and watching them fall for hanyan, literally. I may consider a home mover as an alternative vocation and receiving so much training in these areas.
Monday's econs paper was fine, 2 questions which yangqi asked me in the morning came out, rather interestingly. Mucked around before going home to cut my hair, now it looks more decent.
Tuesday was more of the same, except PW really really sucks because the stupid people want it like an academic paper. With all the stupid bibliographies, paginations, citations and what nots, it is no wonder modern science is so screwed up now as the scientists spend too much time doing anal stuff like this. I mean, are you going to penalise me for exceeding the word limit by 34 words? How anal is that?
Today was fine, still moving tables etc, quite boring. But at least something quite good happened to me. Which I feel, in a twisted way, wished it did not happen.
Tommorrow is open house, a respite before i go and collect my results.
Sighz, I know I will not get any As. But just let me do well enough to live.

No comments: