Thursday, October 09, 2003

"I have...awakened"

You are Neo
You are Neo, from "The Matrix." You
display a perfect fusion of heroism and
compassion.


What Matrix Persona Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I am the One. I once lived in the world where the wool has been pulled over my eyes by teachers. They strap us down with horrible contraptions called exams, which suck our brain power and life force as sustanence for themselves. I am the one that shall lead the rebellion. I shall the be the first one to fail, so we will not be subjected to their tyranny. Join me, in our fight for our freedom, other repressed students out there.

Ok, stress getting to me. If any teacher saw this take it in good humor please. And don't mark me down for this.
Tommorrow's the day.
Let's do it.

No comments: