Sunday, October 05, 2003

Failure is not an option

Promos coming...
I feel like a general in charge of a small army, waiting the enemy armada to descend upon us, as we shall vailiantly fight back.
But I know I can do it.
I must.

but for now, just to remind myself of stuff, here is a checklist for my after-promo activites (nick sorry for using your list)

holiday stuff after the promos (official):
- Open House
- Metro SIF at Seng Kang
- Group Traning Camp (venture route)
- Choosing Postholders meetings
- Anniversary Planning
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (argh, a necessary evil)
- O-team
- job shadowing
- studying? I can try...

holiday stuff after the promos (unofficial, aka the improve myself projects):
- family holiday
- learn networking and wire up the 3 computers and laptop
- learn some more home economics
- possibly add on a few more chapters of reverse darwinism
- Matrix: Revolutions (5/11)
- ROTK? I haven't even watch FOTR
- restart my futile attempts to play the guitar?
- do a music video? i need more clips first...
- watch more anime!

will add more as i remember.
but before I reach there I must study hard.
Good luck guys!

No comments: