Monday, April 26, 2004

Experience

Fencing camp was fun, to a certain extent. Morning PT was quite sian, afternoon I became the bastard of the camp, shouting into the loudhailer like a crazy person. After my team bonding segment Joanne was cheekily telling the J1s not to take it to heart as I am normally a nice guy. Right, very good damage control. Played a bit of ball games, before getting really sianed and stoned in the hall before going out for dinner. Came back and talked cock with js ed and jay for a while, with gladys and amanda joining in, and aman was making a lot of off remarks. Played bluff, jimmy won, (again!). Eventually went up to the hall again for the quiz, saw the guardian angel, watched the girls mix evil concotions as punishment, then prepared for nightwalk. The Exorcist was very very very hardcore, I got really freaked myself.
I was in charge of dragging people out, some were calm, some were really scared. The two girls (one of them was xiaofang) screamed so much that zepeng came to complain to me and ghim moh residents complained to the police who came and put a premmature end to the nightwalk. In the end, I had to rewatch the ending again at the second LT, abandoned by all the guys who said they would wait for me to go home together. Had an uncomfortable night of sleep on the stage of the hall, woke up and started to remove drain covers. There were a hell lot of them, and then we had to wash the drain of muck and get rid of spiders. Finally we got the drain ready, and the j1s were led blindfolded through it. Either they had ice down their backs, flour on their faces, tickled by a feather duster or grass, stepping on balloons, or just plain splashed by holy water ie water used by kahli to wash her feet. After the drainwalk, I dragged my exhausted self on to a strangely crowded 7 and went home.
More another time.

No comments: