Wednesday, April 28, 2004

You know the drill

My to do list in my notebook isn't really as bad as I initially thought, as it turns out half of them are dates to remember rather than work to be done. Inf act, I'm rather ahead in terms of work to be done, just that I'm stalling on my revision. Don't really feel like tackling mr chan's haphazard notes on genetics yet.
Med fac movie screening this fri was thrown on my lap just like that on mon, it's surprising that I'm still retaining my sanity. The forms are settled and ready to go, plus we still have a talk on fri, a chance to hobnob with royalty, in a sense.
Just watched icontact. I must say mr raymond lim was more forthcoming with answers and was not as sleep inducing as a certain senior civil servant.
My file is crazily thick, so much so I flipped through it 10 times trying to unload something. It was a rather unnerving thing to do, shows the compulsive side of me where I have this desire to file things properly and worry about a bloated file. Sheesh.
Visited my old fanfics. Not much change on the reviews side. No time to continue any 23 chapter epics, the first fic took up too much of my emotions the other time. Re-reading it once in a while I actually wonder what I was smoking when I wrote the story. I broke every rule of writing that I set for myself now, like dead people stay dead, period, do not go anywhere near romance as I cannot describe it well, and over the top cain and abel antics. Oh well, nice to chart the evolution of my style of writing.
Super link ie energon is fine i guess, but the ideas are rather disjointed, and optimus needs to go on a diet, grand force is quite dumb, megatron needs to destroy more stuff, scorponok needs more screen time. In nay case, the animation is top notch, but i hope to see greater plot depth, not just the decepticons searching for energon to revive unicron. But beast wars started that way as well, and look how it turned out. Defintely room for bigger things.
You know the drill, fall to the abyss, then pick yourself up, all by yourself.

No comments: