Wednesday, July 28, 2004

All in good time my friend
 
I've decided that if I want normal people to read my blog I have to cut down on cryptic posts or long sermons about the greatness of Transformers. Still, I can't help it if a bit of both sneak into my posts once in a while.
Well, attended various career talks, notably the law talk, where I more or less affirmed where I want to go for my further studies. Still, I can't help but feel it is now all so frighteningly close to the end of my school days, for the next two years at least.
A crappy thing is that grad night is on 5/12, which is in between the trip 01 is taking to pahang. Argh, oh well I'll deal with that later.
I guess this would be an appropriate time to take stock of life wouldn't it? After all after this nothing else happens other than just more mugging after mugging. I envy the J1s doing all the fun stuff I did last year, where school was just a means to the end of attending such activities. Haiz, my foil sits forlornly in the corner of the study room, untouched for weeks. Maybe after the A's I'll train intensively for a month then go try my luck in novices.
The Guys TM really help keep my sanity. My class can really go over the top at times and I'm usually miffed by their actions, especially when I'm having a particularly bad day. Just that I rather not express my frustration, never did any good to anyone. Anyway who cares, I've grown deaf to dumb comments.
At least still got the camaderie of the Guys TM to draw upon on. Yeah, only in shitty times do you know your real friends, as mog postulates. 
Really have no idea what to write. Something is plaguing my mind for a long time already, but I can't write about it here. Suffice to say I'll wake up from this dream soon, regardless the ending, sweet or sour or just plain bitter.  

No comments: