Friday, July 09, 2004

Moral of the day

From the OC: If somehow, on Thanksgiving, the two girls that you like, one of which is your supposedly best friend and lab partner, the other the girl you have rabidly wooing for some time but has always resisted your advances, end up in your house, one in the poolhouse, one in your room, and you start making out with both of them, for the love of a higher being, choose one girl quickly before they congregate in the kitchen, exchanging evil glares with you in the centre saying things like "I kissed you!"
Couldn't stop laughing my head off. In any case I'll just take anna. Haha. Man, rather than problems like "What is the appopriate role for the central bank today?" can't I have his problems? I promise I'll try not to screw up as much as my econs s essay.
Yeah... decadent american shows. If my father watched it with me he'll probably have a coronary and start explaining to me why what seth is doing is wrong and you must be faithful etc etc etc.
Thanks carol for recommending the OC to me! At least now I have something to look forward to on thursday nights...

No comments: