Thursday, July 29, 2004

Unravelling slowly
 
I think I'm going to go crazy soon. During chem lecture I dozed off, and in that short nap I saw some images that had absolutely no meaning at all, until I focused on 1 image, before a poke from keng piang in the side prompted me to wake up and copy some stuff. Then when econs lecture ended, I saw that image. It wasn't exactly the same image, but the fact it was close enough to it that freaked me out. People do get deja vu quite frequently, but mine has always been simple stuff like shoes being arranged in a certain way on the shoe mat. I hope it just because of the fact that I slept at 2 last night and an amazing coincidence took place. But then the human mind has always had the uncanny ability to explain away phenomenon in the most plausible way without suggesting any trace of the truth. In short, I hope I'm not so stressed out.
Anyway, I hate thursdays. Just realised that most of the shitty stuff happens on thursdays. Maybe it is because of the 3 lectures, 2 of which are hard to understand; maybe because it is the long hours of the day that make me irritable; maybe it is the penultimate day of the week which is neither the end nor the start. Well, maybe it is just the multitude of reasons that interact and make me feel lousy. Oh well, one saving grace of thursdays is OC, which incidentally is starting now. Feeling better already.

No comments: