Sunday, August 01, 2004

Church Bells

How do you let go of something? Well, just don't think of it. Simple, right? Yeah, but if it keeps on popping up in your mind, that's when things get tricky.
Which makes me wonder if I really want to let go of it. Bah, madness. I really don't need this now.
Resolved to not say "i was like", instead shall say "my reaction was" as the former really reduces my intellect level.
No more PE, darn that means I shall become a flabby piece of triglyceride. Means I should step up my swimming frequencies. 4 consecutive laps of butterfly stroke feels good when your arms ache. Shall increase the number of laps after a while, I'm really out of shape with regards of swimming, haven't swam for some time. But still can remember the strokes clearly, I guess it's like riding a bike, once you learned it you won't forget.
Ran out stuff to say, maybe more like ran out of things I can say online. Just found out that Mr Zheng Shuwei actually reads this blog (If you're reading this now, hi!) and nick cryptically says a lot (emphasis here) more people read my blog than I think. That just means more people will be forming opinions, correct or wildly otherwise, based on what I write here. I try to be truthful, but the reality is that what I say here is perhaps just marginally more truthful than what I say in person. Still, this place has its purpose, to be my soundboard, whether for fanboy gushing or cryptic analogies.
To all those who think you know me, just from what I write here, you don't.

No comments: