Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Dreams, delusions, reality and hallucination all intertwined...

Ok that's it. If I have another dream about dinosaurs chasing me I'm laying off the Land Before Time marathons I have been having. In all seriousness, those prehistoric stalkers in my sleep are driving me mad. First it was a T-Rex chasing us in a yellow sports car with keng piang at the wheel (I don't know which one I find more terrifying), to a dark grey sharp toothed brontosaurus (or apatosaurus for those purists out there) chasing me in a jungle, and finally to raptors that could morph into women and gut their victims with their fingernails. What next? If I want a dream about dinosaurs I rather it would be about the Dinobots. Mum quipped that she expects that a stegosaurus or ankylosaurus will make its appearance next, and matter-of-factly pointed out that bronotsauruses are herbivores so they don't have sharp teeth.
Well, this is interesting, from www.dreammoods.com, apparently "To dream that you are being chased by a dinosaur, indicates your fears of no longer being needed or useful. Alternatively, being chased by a dinosaur, may reflect old issues that are still coming back to haunt you."
Hmm, the latter is quite true, some unresolved issues are always haunting me. Oh well, maybe it is just that I'm quite stressed out.
Wonder if dreams are really a window to one's life...
On a more saner note, Jay's new album is out and from what I heard so far it's good stuff, although a bit rehashed. I'm quite sure he sampled a piece of music from Heroes 3 for track 1.
So much mugging, so little time. Shall try my best, no way I'm going to let anything get in my life, not even a herd of rampaging dinos.

No comments: