Friday, August 13, 2004

That's quite a mouthful

I know I broke my own promise, but this is too good a list to pass up. Behold a selection (yes only a selection!) of the funniest quotes coming from Beast Wars!

Cheetor: "YAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"
Rhinox: "There, good as new."
Rattrap: "Yeah, and twice as loud."

Waspinator: "Waspinator find Spider-bot and tear him a new waste disposal unit!"

Blackarachnia: "Ready to rock 'n roll, insect?"
Inferno: I do not rock and roll, I burn..."

Megatron: "We have no time for Maximals now."
Blackarachnia: "When do we ever... except for maybe that hunky Silverb-"

Silverbolt: "Why did you save me?"
Blackarachnia: "Well, uh, there might be, uh, other... creatures."
Megatron: "Oh, yuck."

Megatron: "Ah, as I expected. The base is undermanned and unprotected; ours for the asking."
Quickstrike: "Aw, now we ain't gonna ask, are we? How about we just blast our way in there, and SLAG everybody and TAKE IT?!"
Megatron: "Hmmm... okay!"

Tarantulus: "You musn't turn your back on a spider! They tend to be venemous."
Dinobot: "But they still squash!"
*squash*

Tigatron: "You cannot fire. We have a truce, remember?"
Terrorsaur: "Oh, I remember. But you know my trigger finger; it just might forget!"

Cheetor: "So clue us in. What's it really like being a Predacon."
Rhinox: "It's like having three gigs of attitude on a two gig harddrive. No wonder they have personality problems."

Rattrap: "Pre-evolved bird-brain!"
Dinobot: "Eater of garbage!"
Cheetor: "Sheesh, and they call me the immature one."

Inferno: "As you command, my queen."
Megatron: I wish he'd stop calling me that."

Inferno: "Never mind the rat. We have better prizes for our queen! Return to the nest!"
Quickstrike: "That 'bot sure does talk peculiar."

Inferno: "Yes, my queen."
Dinobot: "I was not aware that you'd given yourself a new title."
Megatron: "The ant has some faulty programming."

Inferno: "Say the word, my queen, and he shall burn!"
Megatron: "Not just yet. And for the last time: STOP CALLING ME THAT!"
Inferno: "As you command, my que-ACK!"

Megatron: "Ah, there it is: the mountain."
Rampage: "You brought us all this way too look at scenery?!"

Ravage: "So, it was a trap."
Megatron: "Oh, no! Really?"

Silverbolt: "Cybertron... the home I've never known."
Rattrap: "Oh, man, you are gonna love it! I know this little place where you can get dirty mech fluid mixed with just a hint of radium. It'll take your head right off! Not only that-"
*Rattrap notices Cheetor listening, bends in close to Silverbolt*
Rattrap: "Not only that, but all the servant-bots are all walking around minus their torso-plates!"

Rattrap: "So, eh, where ya been, Bird-Dog?"
Silverbolt: "Uh, scout patrol."
Rattrap: "Oh yeah, yeah. Scoutin' the enemy, yeah... Find any new positions?"

Optimus: "Looks like Waspinator's been on a suger binge. How long has he been up there?"
Tigatron: "Long enough to make my head spin."

Dinobot: "Look! Down in the sky! Is it a bird?"
Rhinox: "Maybe a plane?"
Rattrap: "Nah, it's Optimus!"

Airazor: "I'm flattered, but hardly impressed."

Rattrap: "And, eh, what if he goes ape-slag on us?"

Blackarachnia: "Do Maximals always talk such slop?"
*POW!*
Rattrap: "My sentiments exactly."

Rattrap: "If there was a clone, where is he?"
Dinobot: "I'm afraid he's gone for good. A shame, really. He was such a handsome creature... And, quite tasty."
*BURP!*
Optimus: "You're disgusting."

Rattrap: "This ain't a security grid, it's a gym!"

Terrorsaur: "Stop slobbering on me, Tarantulus!"
Tarantulus: "I am feasting!"
Waspinator: "Give Waspinator more room! Tarantulus fat enough already!"
Tarantulus: "If Waspinator does not stop cuddling me like a stuffed toy when he sleeps, I'll eat him as well!"
Waspinator: "I'd like to see you try!"
Tarantulus: "Yes I will!"
Waspinator: "Will not!"
Tarantulus: "I will so!"
Terrorsaur: "You all make me sick! I can't stand this any longer, Megatron! I've- I've got to get out! Eh-heh! Ha ha! Ha ha ha ha haa-" *POW!*

Optimus (to Rattrap): "I swear, I can't take you anywhere!"

Rattrap: "You do know that was crazy, right?"
Optimus: "Sometimes crazy works."

Waspinator: "Waspinator has a headache in his whole body."

Waspinator: "Not fair! Waspinator always gets slag assignments!"
Megatron: "May I remind Waspinator that the current cease-fire applies only in reference to Maximals!"
Waspinator: "Gulp! Waspinator go."

Waspinator: "Oh, sure. Don't mind Waspinator. Waspinator just lie here and suffer, drag himself to CR tank..."

Waspinator: "Waspinator just flying around, minding his own business, when BANG! Gets whole stasis pod right up the kazootie..."

Waspinator: "Oh, Inferno blow up, Waspinator must salvage; Waspinator blow up, nobody salvage! Why universe hate Waspinator?"

Inferno: "There! That will be our new colony!"
Quickstrike: "Eww! I don't wanna move in there! It's got all them hairy critters runnin' around... Unless... Unless you mean we's gonna slag 'em! Oh, please tell me that's what yer thinkin'!"
Inferno: "The royalty demands a new colony, and we shall take it... by force."
Quickstrike: "Yee-haw! Now yer' talkin'! How 'bout you, Bug-Boy? You ready to rip?"
Waspinator: "No."
Quickstrike: "What?!"
Inferno: "But the royalty commands it!"
Waspinator: "I said NO! Dragon-Bot comman you, Subcommander Kiss-butt! Dragon-Bot not command Waspinator! Not anymore! Waspinator sick of being evil, sick of being Predacon, and Waspinator especially sick of being blown to scrap all the time! So, Waspinator quit. Hmph! As of now, which means Ant-Bot and Two-Face can just pucker their mandibles and lay big, wet, juicy one right here on Waspinator's big, fat, stripey-"
*BANG!*

Waspinator: "Sigh... Waspinator happy at last!"

Dinobot 2: "You have already read the Covenant of Primus?"
Megatron: "Just the good parts."

Silverbolt: "I know now that my place was always with the Maximals. May I join you?"
Optimus (watching Megatron fall off a cliff): "Well, I like your resumé."

Rattrap: "We're all gonna die!"
Everybody: "Shut-up, Rattrap!"

Rattrap: "It's like I always say, we're all gonna die!"
*Everybody looks at him.*
Rattrap: "I know, I know: Shut-up Rattrap."

Rattrap: "No power, no weapons... we're all gonna die."
Rhinox: "Yup."

Megatron: "Oh, come on now, let's have it: the usual 'Destiny and honor' speech."
Optimus: "Speech this!"
*POW!*

Silverbolt: "Our leader has charged us with a mission, my friend. And Silverbolt, for one, shall prove worthy of his trust!"
Rattrap: "Man, I just hate it when he talks like that.

Silverbolt: "Lest you forget, your Protoform was a Maximal."
Blackarachnia: "Just drop it, okay?"
Silverbolt: "But saving me was indicative of your more noble heritage."
Blackarachnia: "I said drop it."
Silverbolt: "Just admit that there is a spark of goodness deep inside you, and then-"
*Blackarachnia unloads a few rounds in his direction.*
Blackarachnia: "Shall I elaborate?"
Silverbolt: "Uhh... perhaps not."

Silverbolt: "Prepare to be boarded!"
Blackarachnia: "And you can prepare to be blown away if you don't get your tail outta here!"
Silverbolt: "Blackarachnia, I want you to come back with me, to the Maximals!"
Blackarachnia: "Grrr... Get a clue, you canine cretin! I'm a Predacon. I'm evil. I'll shoot you!"
Silverbolt: "No, my heart tells me you will not."
Blackarachnia: "Oh yeah?"
*Bang!*
Silverbolt: "You shot me!"
Blackarachnia: "No duh, Dog-Boy, I'm evil. Now do you believe me?"
Silverbolt: "And yet, you ensured that the wound would not be mortal. Your inner Maximal goodness prevented you from-"
Blackarachnia: "Shut up! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!!!"
Silverbolt: "I know how you must be feeling. You don't know whether to kiss me, or kill me."
Blackarachnia: "I'm a black widow spider, you dolt. I can do both."

Silverbolt: "Blackarachnia... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
Rattrap: "Sheesh, where's my cyber-violin?"
Rhinox: "Very touching, Silverbolt, but she's just in stasis-lock."
Rattrap: "Yeah, so if you could stop crushing her to yer manly torso plate, let's say we get some repairs done?"
Silverbolt: "Um, yes. Very well, then."

Rattrap: "Maybe they just decided to take a little break. Heh heh."
Silverbolt: "Were that innuendo not beneath my contempt, rodent, you would be required to give satisfaction!"
Rattrap: "I forget. Did he talk like this before, or did fallin' in love do somethin' to his circuits?"

Silverbolt (literally in pieces): "Sir, I'm fine. I just need to-"
Blackarachnia: "Shut-up and obey your commander, bone-brain."
Silverbolt (as his head pops off): "Yes, dear."

Dinobot: "You would unleash the full fury of this battle station on a lone anthropoid? Tell me, Megatron: where's the honor in that?"
Megatron: "You dare use the H-word to me?"

Cheetor: "You lookin' at somethin'?"
Rattrap: "Oh, joy. Cyber-puberty."

Inferno: "Royalty! Why was I not chosen?"
Megatron: "Because, Inferno: When expecting booby-traps, always send the boob in first."

Waspinator: "Waspinator detects stink of unnatural Transmetal!"
Dinobot 2: "Grrrr!"
Waspinator: "*Gulp!* Waspinator excludes present company!"

Cheetor: "I got a blue plate sighting in Tengu Sector. Crabby and Crab-legs, all you can eat!"

Waspinator: "Wspinator don't see why carrying Transwarp cells so important."
Inferno: "Every job for the royalty is a gift!"
Waspinator: "Ant-Bot is major suck up!"

Rattrap: "Why you ain't nothin' but a schemin' snake in the grass!"
Starscream: "Eh, flattery will get you flattened, vermin."

Starscream: "You've betrayed me!"
Blackarachnia: "I studied with the master."

Waspinator: "Waspinator to Megatron! Waspinator has female fleshy-bot, but there is problem!"
Megatron: "She'd better not be injured!"
Waspinator: "No, she injuring Waspinator!"
Megatron: "Ah, situation normal, then. Return to base."
Waspinator: "Waspinator wants to renegotiate contract!"

Brain is fired after testing so many hypotheses doing S8...

No comments: