Friday, July 23, 2004

Ghosts

I quote from a classmate's blog, "(for common tests) my half-formed stabs in the dark and found As out of them."
I must have gotten the leftovers then.
Hello electronic world again. I guess things do look a darker shade of grey now. Been trying to knuckle down and study, with varied success.
I think an emotional inertia has come over me. It's weird in a way, as it now really seems to me that I am actually going through the motions, when I always have done so. Maybe my brain has finally caught up with what my body has been doing all this time. My life now has a routine, swimming on sunday and OC on thursday, interjected with school and mugging.
Maybe another cause of my inertia could be due to my hauntings. For the uninitiated, there is a ghost haunting RJC. It sucks the soul of a person on visual contact with it, the sound it makes sends chills down one's spine, yet it has this crazy allure, the cold and clammy feeling making its victim unconsciously seek it, to torture himself in the most twisted of ways.
I don't know how many people can see this ghost. They say it takes various forms, each unique to each person. And there are some who cannot see the ghost, but can sense its demented presence, some even yearn for its diseased touch, some shun the ghost and fear it, for it would render them weak, and eventually tear the person apart from within, leaving nothing but a mess of crimson red.
It seems my ghost is growing stronger. I can't seem to combat it, with every appearance in the walkways, canteen, with every harsh whisper that i hear, for every homocidal action it does, I grow weaker, more susceptible to its control. If I do not get a grip on myself, it would surely destroy me from within.
Ghosts that grip you and never let go.
I need to save myself before I lose myself. 
I never believed in ghosts until now.

No comments: