Saturday, October 09, 2004

Karrrrannnggg Guuunnnniiii!

Well, I turned out my cupboard, and I found have a stack of CDs I don't want anymore. For a small and negotiable fee you can take them off me. All of them are original, mostly in mint condition (a few scratches here and there, nothing a closed eye can't rectify) Anyone interested just msg me or leave a tag.
And here's the embarassing list. My music tastes then was a bit weird I must admit.
N Sync - No strings attached
backstreet boys - millenium and black and blue
craig david - born to do it
westlife - 1st album, coast to coast (plus poster that I never got rid off), and swear it again single (got conned by jacob in sec 2 for this one, he told me the album was out and it was a steal for 10 bucks.)
boyzone- by request
max and now 4
code red- crimson (won it in the law quiz in sec 2)
So please help increase my coffers and decrease my shelf space. Bidding starts now! :)

No comments: