Saturday, October 30, 2004

That someday it would bring me back to you

Thought of the day: Is it the upper blade of the scissors that cuts the paper or is it the lower blade that does so?
Econs s madness at work, yet again.
It's 12 plus, here I am again, a scene reproduced quite frequently, I'll be at my computer terminal, the rest of the family would be asleep, while I'll just engage in online chats or transformer surfing. Maybe I would be playing some music, or I'll have the radio on to listen to the late night shows.
Behind me would be my table, either spread out on top with books, notes, stray papers etc. or clean as I would have packed everything into my bag for the next day.
Just realised that ed is turning 18 on mon, and in 3 months time I'll be turning 19. Man time flies. Another thing I realised is that I would miss school. I would miss being able to take part in insituitionalised education.
Bah listen to me rant. Cue violin music please.
Now that I got the melancholy out of my system, I guess I've nothing to write. How infuriating. Is my life one whole melodrama?
Oh crap the lack of sleep is getting to me when i start asking stupid rhetorical questions. Which are directed to myself. Which I don't intend to answer as I view the fielder of such questions to be intellectually feeble. Wait a minute...
To bring some focus back, IT"S FINALLY HERE! THe mother of all exams, the death star, unicron, galactus, or whatever ultimate doom machine plot device in whatever show you prefer has descended upon us.
So, it is time we light our darkest hour.
Work hard, and you'll reap what you sow.
Question of the day: Why do new cruise liners do not have TV sets?
Ans: Cos xin chuan mei dian si :)

No comments: