Friday, June 22, 2007

Away from it all

Note to self. When at night all by my lonesome in my room on a cold London night, I shall go to sleep immediately and not stay up late. This is prevent myself from feeling homesick, and also more sleep is always a good thing.
Am up at this hour because I don't feel like turning in, or more like I have no reason to turn in earlier.
Shall just indulge in this simple pleasure of mine while I still can, just staying up in the middle of the night, playlist filled with slow songs, me sitting in front the computer typing out some nonsense.
I wonder what the rest of the world is doing.
Do they contemplate their place in the world as well, wherever they are?
Today I walked past a person I once knew, and just walked on without saying hi.
Yesterday, I got lost on my way to east coast park, rollerbladed with my sister and fell with her to the ground, laughing.
And the day before, I think I talked too much. But nice company does that to me.
Such is life.
Sometimes in yearning for the big and magnificent experiences, like the exciting holiday to some exotic location or a birthday party, we may miss out on enjoying the little experiences that make life quirky enough to plow through another day, That's because you never know that you may find something interesting at the end of the day.

No comments: