Friday, June 01, 2007

Dreams

Ok the last 2 days have made me very tired, plus I have to work tomorrow so by rights I shouldn't be blogging now and instead be hitting the sheets. But I had a very weird dream this morning which I feel I should really jot down as it was very interesting.
I dreamt that I was doing my Chemistry A level paper 2 , then had to leave for a while because I was summoned by a teacher. Then I came back, there was no one left in the room, so I sat down to continue doing the paper. I felt very panicky as I couldn't answer a lot of the questions, and I fell asleep on the desk a few times doing the paper.
Suddenly the facade of the room changed to that of my old house, with a few changes, like we have a front porch and I was (still) doing the paper on the old white marble dining table.
Then, as I was answering a question that was something like chemical calculations, the examiners drove a white Range Rover to the car porch. My parents shouted to me that the examiners were here to collect my paper.
I was still struggling with the question, and since the examiners were coming I was very flustered and tried to write as much as I could before they came. Then, as I was about to write the last part of the answer, a Caucasian male stood next to me. He said, "Your time has been long up. If you write anymore, you'll be penalised." But I still wrote the last number, thus he took a red pen and circled the number and took my paper away.
Then I suddenly I got gripped by a fear that I'd fail my Chem A level, so I shouted that it was unfair and had to be restrained by 2 people from getting the paper back.
Then at this exact moment, it suddenly struck me. "Didn't I do my A levels like 3 years ago?" At this point, I snapped out of it and woke up.
The first thing I muttered when I woke up was "What a nightmare.."
Extremely bizarre.

No comments: