Thursday, June 14, 2007

Preparing to take flight

"A guy carrying a pen is sexy as he gives the impression that he always has something important to write." This statement came from my female colleague after we knocked off yesterday at the train station. Food for thought there. So if you see me carrying a pen around from now on you know the reason.
The last 3 days have been trying, but it sort of panned out well. We managed to finish the programme on a high, and at the end of it I felt hope instead of frustration like during the end of the first day.
But these 3 days have drained me mentally and physically. Slept a lot today and only just finished my Japanese homework for today.
Now next on the agenda is to prepare to take flight. Time to get ready everything I need to go to London, where the next chapter of my life awaits.
Time to get cracking.

No comments: