Thursday, April 24, 2003

Changing of the guard

Much has happened since i posted, so let me fill you in on the happenings.
Woke up this morning to watch a resilient Manchester United best Real Madrid 4-3, but sadly it was not enough to beat Real...but despite that I once again applaud the never-say-die spirit of Man U, that's the quality I admire most of them.
Somehow, despite telling my interviewers that my first priority is 01, they still made me a faction member. Oh well, now i have to get ready for the camp next weekend.
And, despite my staunch opposition to the way council member are elected, somehow or another the right people were selected. Brandon got in despite only spending only $2 on campaigning, and some ppl who I felt didn't deserve to get in didn't get in. I am not against them personally, but sometimes a person of lower profile can do a better job than a popular person.
My commitments are of as below: 01, fencing, CT rep, outlook, R(A), AVU, Faction. It's mind-boggling a bit, but I hope I can cope to my best of my ability.
If you found my entries boring, I sincerely apologise as I am incapable of losing my bag to my friend's locker...read alvin's blog to find out. remember to laugh

No comments: