Sunday, April 27, 2003

For a good time, go...

I hereby declare alvin the better joker than fabian. why? read his blog.
It's Sunday, Arsenal slipped up against Bolton, ken toh had the nerve to disturb me during my generals game. too bad for him, Arsenal couldn't take the pressure. The title is Manchester United's for the taking.
Finally got some order in my homework now, finished up bio tutorial, but am unwilling to do maths tutorial 8, as I hate drawing graphs.
Drenched myself in fencing training yesterday. Edwin had to force me to allow him to spray deoderant on me...and i still stank. It's the stupid RJC shirt material.
I dont know if i will commit suicide by asking for cheif editor for outlook...
Next week is kinda slow, just the stupid leadership course...
crap. i need to be more cock. like alvin. this place is getting boring...

No comments: