Tuesday, April 15, 2003

didnt post yesterday as the blogger website was screwed. seems like a lot of servers are kinda screwed, even yahoo's is messed up. been receiving mails rather late.
I like to do some free expression here. I really have to say i love brandon's style of campaigning. even if u have the biggest banner, it will not necessarily sway votes your way. anyway, i cant really be bothered, except being assaulted left right and centre by posters screaming "Vote ME!!" If i had my way, i would make them go through GTC. Anyone not dead and can cope with the punishment dished out in the camp can become a councillor with my blessings. But then the system works in different ways. Hey, it is just my 2 cents, all those prospective councillors dont be offended.
Feeling some inspiration, going to write a poem or something.

No comments: