Wednesday, April 09, 2003

hello. now that school has reopened, let me share with u some insights in the recent GC meeting, which i sadly didn't attend due to SARS.
" Since all of us are off track now, I suggest that we take a 5 minute break to shit around"
L, during the productive GC meeting.
" It multiplied."
L, when asked how come the 5 minute break became a 50 minute break.
" Check out my light saber …"
L, after dismantling the lamp.
" I didn't destroy Nick's house …"
M, after dropping jelly on the floor, scattering the bread crumbs, spilling the drinks … etc.
" Playing CS is like having sex, you feel damn shagged after that."
E, after playing CS for 2 hours.
" HELLO! HI!"
E shouting, when he saw a girl at a distance.
" Maran was the chairman for ICC, I want to be chairman of ICC too …"
M2, discussing his goals for the year on the train.
" Opps … "
M2, after destroying his pants when he spilled some sprite on it.
" Hey guys … check out my 1 page proposal for refreshments …"
F, presenting his proposal when there are only 3 lines on the 1st page.
" I want to keep a fringe, because (his female friend) has a fringe too … hehe"
M, commenting on his hair.
" Give me back my phone!"
Jim, as usual when someone attempted to SMS his female friend.

there were more, but i decided to pratice self censorship lest i cannot stay healthy after the rest find out....

No comments: