Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I Missed The Last Car To Elysian Fields

I'm sorry nick. Here I am being a selfish bastard again while you are coping with your loss. I feel so stupid, and once again the reason why you were always ahead of me was the fact you could keep your cool at all times and not do stupid things like me.
Shitty day. Feeling so stressed out over the impending chem tests, both lecture and practical that I let the frustration boil over and say a whole bunch of irresponsible things which although made sense in my mind, came out pathetically dumb when I spoke.
I think it is high time I let go of those demons. Even if the same things happen again, I can always smirk and say "here we go again."
To Mr Ho, I never knew you, I never you existed in this school until your untimely demise, but judging from the reaction nick had, I can tell you influenced him a lot and he clearly respected you greatly. I'm sure you can rest easy knowing how well loved you were when you were alive.
Great teachers are never forgotten.
Rest in peace.

No comments: