Sunday, February 15, 2004

Of everything else but the most important thing

Guys....
I'm officially becoming a slacker. Over the week I went a record 4 nights of not doing any extra work, meaning I did only what was needed by the next day. Such behaviour is just unacceptable, I must study hard and get those 4 As and 1 distinction to become someone useful and earn lots of $$$ when I grow up!
Sheesh, ok that was to pacify both my parents and the PAP.
In any case, the week passed by rather pleasantly, save for 1 unnecessary outburst, and some other niggly stuff that bothered me but I got over them quickly. All things are well, the thursday shopping trip was harrowing and hilarious, saturday training where I was quite pissed for not noticing a thief, fortunately henry was sharp enough to spot him. The guy had the audacity to argue with him, before finally beating a hasty retreat.
Oh basket, can't think of anything else to write... anyways, i guess this blog is just for a showpiece, for me to stake a place in this cyberworld.
Hope to work on that cock econs essay soon.
Coming to a blog near you.

Btw, the pic below is just sublime. If it was a pic of the autobots, I would have printed it out already.

No comments: