Friday, July 27, 2007

Am doing my mysterious world weary loner thing

Ok first thing out of the way. Felicia Chin is so so so SO pretty with her hair down. She can be my captain anyday and I'll do whatever saikang she asks me to do with a big smile on my face.
I was just reminded of a colleague whom I talked to on the way back from an assignment that professed a great love for parallel lines. She said she arranges her books in a very orderly manner, her books need to be parallel to the edge of the desk and cannot accept any form of spontaneity or messiness. When I professed that my room is always in a state of organised chaos, she offered to clean up my room, which I declined with aplomb. Rooms with books arranged parallel to the edge of the desk is more showflat than a room with someone living in it.
Woke up at 0630 on wed to take 14 to east coast to go running with adrian, which we must applaud ourselves for actually going through with it. Went back to change and wash up before going back to RI. Just went around and looked at the place where we spent some of the best years of my life, I bought a Raffles polo shirt from RJ, to wear during the wintry nights in London.
Went out that night as well, and suffice to say thanks to my exertions on that day I felt achy and dehydrated the next day, as I woke up early to play mahjong. Lost a staggering $48 the first round, but recouped $3 and $28 the next 2 rounds.
Some random stuff to conclude. Fabian professed once that he sees Mew more times in a week than his girlfriend at times.
OG is the new word for anything incriminating
Jim is always busy with his OG
And the days are still dwindling down...

No comments: