Sunday, July 29, 2007

Cold

Ok I know I said the weather provided me with an opportunity to try out wearing 2 layers which is probably what i'll do in London, but it's getting ridiculous. The cold enveloped my room like a blanket, so much so that touching my bolster is quite like touching a popsicle. I didn't even turn on my fans and slept with the quilt covering my whole body.
Had paper wrapped chicken for dinner on Sat at the "farm" at ulu pandan, the place I've been going to since I was a small kid. The oily goodness of the food there must have caused my subsequent malaise later in the night, but it was so worth at that moment in time as I tucked into the food I had enjoyed ever since I was a small boy.
Spent the last night feeling feverish and lousy, it's only a measly 26 degrees and I was struck down by a bug already. Although more sleep, vitamin C pills and chicken essence eventually got rid of the lousy feeling by mid day, I think my weak constitution is due to lack of sleep and excess of alcohol. Some remedying is in order.
Rainy days are emo days, so says my brother.

No comments: